Sunday 27 January 2013

Big Sean | As Long As You Love Me | The Grass Ain't Always Green On The Other Side


Inspirational Lyrics: 


[ Big Sean "Rap Verse" - As Long As You Love Me ]

"Man we stepping out like wow,
Cameras point at you, ask me what's best side,
I'll stand back and point at you, you, you,
The one that I argue with,
Feel like I need a new girl to be bothered with,
But the grass ain't always greener on the other side,
It's greener where you water it,
So I know, know, we got issues baby, true true true,
But I rather work on this with you,
Than go ahead and start with someone new"

- Big Sean-

  
[Inspiration:] 

Tenacity is always the essential ingredient for long-lasting love, 
Some people will just give up but not Sean,
Cause he believe that: "grass ain't always greener on the other side, it's greener where you water it",
Never give up too soon on the girl you love!



[Musics:] 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...