Mixes of Forgiveness, Leadership, Frank Sinatra and Prince!
SET OF QUOTES:
1. Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
-John F. Kennedy
2. You will know that forgiveness has begun when you recall those who hurt you and feel the power to wish them well.
-Lewis B. Smedes
3. A genuine leader is not a searcher for consensus but a molder of consensus.
-Martin Luther King, Jr.
4. I suppose leadership at one time meant muscles; but today it means getting along with people.
5. People often remark that I'm pretty lucky. Luck is only important in so far as getting the chance to sell yourself at the right moment. After that, you've got to have talent and know how to use it.
6. Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful.