Friday 1 February 2013

Saturday Inspiration LunchBOX | Mixes of Intelligence, Chris Brown & Usher



TODAY RECIPE:

Mixes of Intelligence, Chris Brown & Usher


SET OF QUOTES:

1. Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart.
- Alan Alda

2. Ignorance is the curse of God; knowledge is the wing wherewith we fly to heaven.
- William Shakespeare

3. Action is the real measure of intelligence.
- Napoleon Hill

4. Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.
- Stephen Hawking

5. Follow your dreams. Just make sure to have fun too.
- Chris Brown

6. I guess I had it made. My mother gave me advice - she taught me that women like to be looked in the eye - and my grandmother gave me condoms.
- Usher 




Chris Brown's Quote
Chris Brown



Usher's Quote
Usher






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...