Tuesday 1 May 2012

Alicia Keys' Quotes : Superwoman | Inspiration


"Cause I am a Superwoman,
Yes I am,
Yes she is,
Even when I'm a mess,
I still put on a vest,
With an S on my chest,
Oh yes,
I'm a Superwoman,
...
And all my sisters,
Coming together,
Say yes I will,
Yes I can"
- Alicia Keys -


Inspiration:
 WOW! See how Alicia's positive energy works!
She tell herself she is a SUPERWOMAN!
You should do the same too,
I meant if you are a woman :D
Anyway the point is that you should always tell yourself that you will and you can!


PS: If you're inspired! Help me to check out the advertisement below, every clicks helped me financially, thanks! Love you guys!:  
Jazz music fan? Strongbow wants you to get hyped up before the Borneo Jazz Festival in May with this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...