Wednesday 30 January 2013

Thursday Inspiration LunchBOX | #1 | Socrates, Beyonce & Justin Timberlake




TODAY RECIPE:

Mixes of Socrates, Beyonce & Justin Timberlake
SET OF QUOTES:

 1. False words are not only evil in themselves, but they infect the soul with evil.
- Socrates

2. I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
- Socrates

3. By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you'll become happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
- Socrates

4. All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine.
- Socrates

5. For me, it's about the way I carry myself and the way I treat other people. My relationship and how I feel about God and what He does for me, is something deeply personal. It's where I came from, my family, I was brought up in a religious household and that's very important to me.
- Beyonce Knowles

6. As far as the press is concerned, they're going to say what they want to say. Probably about 10-15 percent of the time It's accurate. 
- Justin Timberlake



Beyonce



Justin Timberlake



Socrates




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...