Sunday 27 January 2013

Sunday Inspiration LunchBOX | Trust, Wisdom, Lady Gaga and Katy Perry





TODAY RECIPE:


Mixes of Trust, Wisdom, Lady Gaga and Katy Perry!
 
SET OF QUOTES:


1. Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
-William Shakespeare

2. Never trust anyone completely but God. Love people, but put your full trust only in God.
-Lawrence Welk

3. To conquer fear is the beginning of wisdom.
-Bertrand Russell

4. You have to find out what's right for you, so it's trial and error. You are going to be all right if you accept realistic goals for yourself.
-Teri Garr

5. 'Born this Way' is about being yourself, and loving who you are and being proud.
-Lady Gaga

6. I get a lot of the ideas when I'm resting - either when I'm meditating or getting some kind of work done on my back, like physical therapy or acupuncture. That's where I get my best ideas, maybe because I'm balancing my body.
-Katy Perry






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...