Thursday 26 April 2012

Morning Coffee Bean!


Wake up in the morning I pray for Him,
Start the day with a cup of dreams,
Drink with a whip of white cream,
3 shots of espresso bean,
3 more shots of hopes and dreams,


Sip in the spiritual river channel through like stream,
Wash into the waterfall of my intestine,
Then I write this artistic piece with a set of scenes,
Planting a bean of happiness to your fruitful mind,
Wishing you a good morning and a day ahead be refine

Do your best for today! Broaden your mind and be creative! 



 PS: If you're inspired! Help me to check out the advertisement below, every clicks helped me financially, thanks! Love you guys!: 
Jazz music fan? Strongbow wants you to get hyped up before the Borneo Jazz Festival in May with this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...